This website is operated by Tom Christiansen Audio. Throughout this site, the terms "we", "us", and "our" refer to Tom Christiansen Audio.
By visiting this website and/or purchasing from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated below.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Copyright and Licence to Use Website
Tom Christiansen Audio reserves all intellectual property rights to the materials on this website. You may view and download the information on this website for cashing purposes and print the pages for personal use. Please contact us if you wish to use any of our images for commercial purposes, including in reviews, forum posts, etc.
- Be nice! Don't try to hack into this website, break it, or degrade it. Don't engage in activities that may result in this website becoming inaccessible or compromised in any way.
- Obey the law! It this is not how you wish to operate, at least exclude us from your criminal activities. Do not use this website in any way that is harmful, unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or connected with any such purpose or activity.
- Please do not turn this website into your personal botnet. Do not use this website to store, host, transmit, publish, or distribute any sort of malicious code, including trojans, viruses, worms, key loggers, etc.
Accuracy of Information
- The information on this website is provide as-is, where-is without any warranties, neither expressed nor implied.
- This website was written by a human. Thus, some information on this website may be inaccurate, incorrect, or obsolete. Typos happen and time does pass.
- We reserve the right to change the information available on this website, including this policy, as we see fit. Please review this policy frequently to make sure you remain familiar with it.
- We cannot guarantee 100 % uptime on this website, thus this website may not always be available. We do usually exceed 99.99 % uptime, though.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable to you for:
- Any direct loss.
- Any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- Any business losses, anticipated savings, anticipated income, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit. Thus, we cannot waive our liability in cases where we have engaged in negligent or fraudulent behaviour. Similarly, we cannot limit our liability beyond the limits defined by Canadian law.
We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to this website, cancel your order(s), or otherwise refuse to serve you if we deem that you are in violation of this policy.
Personal Information we Collect Automatically
When you visit our website, www.tomchr.com, we receive certain pieces of information via your web browser. This information includes:
- Your computer's IP address and approximate location.
- Your time zone.
- Which kind of device, browser, and screen resolution you use.
- Information related to the website that referred you to our website.
- Any search terms you used to find our website in an online search.
- Information related to which pages you visit on our website.
We collect this information in an anonymized format via cookies and tags, such as Facebook Pixels, and via Google Analytics.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
In addition to the anonymized device information listed above, we collect personal information from you directly when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you place an order. This information includes your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, and credit card number.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information to communicate with you and to facilitate shipping your orders to you. Other than that, we leave you alone.
Please note that some your personal information, namely your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, and phone number may be transmitted in unencrypted form; for example as part of your order confirmation email. This information will also be shared with our shippers, such that they can deliver your order to you.
Your credit card information will only be transmitted in encrypted form and will only be shared with our payment providers.
If you choose to pay by PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc., your personal information will be shared with those providers. Please consult their respective privacy policies regarding their information sharing.
In addition, we will share your personal information if required by law to do so.
Residents within the European Union have the right to request a copy of their personal information and the right to request that we delete this information. Should you wish to exercise this right, please contact us with your request through the Contact form.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.